Welcome to our website.
We are Lois Weaver and we are the owners of this website.
Our contact address is [ADDRESSS].
This website is proudly powered by WordPress.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without notice.
- You may print, download and otherwise make use of content from this website provided that you do so in accordance with the following copyright notice.
- All the information and materials on this website are provided without any guarantee or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that this website is operational. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time. Where possible we we will try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in any downtime but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
- This website may include links to other websites or services. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse those websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- You may yourself link to this website provided that you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing and that you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us the owner, are acknowledged as the property of the respective rights holders.
- For legal purposes this website is located in the United Kingdom. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
The design and content of this website is copyright Lois Weaver from 2013. All rights are reserved.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the owner and with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.]
[OR EXTENSION 2:
The content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. You are free to copy, distribute, and display the content.]
[OR EXTENSION 3:
The content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You are free to copy, distribute and display the content; and to adapt the content.]
[OR EXTENSION 4:
The content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You are free to copy, distribute and display the content; and to adapt the content; including making commercial use of the content.]
The WordPress software, plugins and other code used to run this website are released under the GNU General Public License, version 2
We are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
The information we collect about you and how we use it
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about how you use this website including details of the pages viewed and the files downloaded. This information can include details of your internet connection, your location, and the technology you use to access our website.
- Information provided voluntarily by you so that we can get in contact with you or provide additional services or features through the website. For example when you provide your name and email address when you signing up to a newsletter or when you post a comment.
Usually the information we collect about how you use this website will not identify you personally. Where we do collect personal information about you, such as name and address details, we will put in place suitable procedures to safeguard that information and protect your privacy.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on rare occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our activities or other things that we think you may find of interest but will only do this if you have given us permission to do so.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We will provide you with details of any personal information which we hold about you at your request.
If you believe that any personal information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete please contact us and we will correct it.
The law states that we can store cookies on your machine if they are essential to the operation of this site but that for all others we need your permission to do so.
- Where we have integrated third party services into this website, such as Facebook or Twitter, those services may set cookies to help with the sharing of content or verify who you are.
If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy for the site to set cookies.
More information about cookies, including how to block them or delete them, can be found at AboutCookies.org.